The Rajasthani Foundation friends and members have worked tirelessly towards developing and participating in sustainable charitable programmes
1. Navjyoti Manovikas Kendra – Jodhpur
A specialist school for mentally challenged adults & children in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The school works with the individuals to continue their development and social integration.2. Jagriti - Jaipur
The institution provides pupils training in specialised skills by having specially trained teachers on site to educate and develop the students. The infrastructure provides opportunities for children to discover hidden potential, gain confidence in themselves and also creates awareness amongst the general public with regards to misconceptions for mental disabilities.
Declared the Best Institution of the State and has received recognition from the Indian Government.
Visit Us : www.navjyotimanovikaskendra.org
Jagriti today has around 250 active and dedicated members from all walks of life. Their Endeavour is to work in the fields of education, human welfare and environment conservation. We, at Jagriti, believe that education is the sole instrument that can aid in eradicating most of the problems of our society.
Hence, Jagriti has chosen 'Education for the Underprivileged' as its primary goal.
Visit Us : www.jagritijaipur.org
The Rajasthani Foundation has supported the school with donations that have assisted with new buildings and improving the infrastructure. We are currently raising funds to be able to allow the school to hire better qualified teachers, purchase modern equipment, and expand lodging capacity to increase the student population.
The Rajasthani Foundation has long term goals and with your generous support and belief, the TRF Charity journey will continue:
• TRF intends to expand its charitable arm to other deserving causes in Rajasthan
• To preserve the Rajasthani culture and heritage for future generations within the UK by establishing a TRF community centre
• To continue providing a social community platform which will benefit the youth with invaluable networking opportunities
• TRF intends to start a summer volunteer programme for youth members to take part in charitable work in Rajasthan during their summer
• TRF wants to increase the awareness of problems and struggles currently found in Rajasthan through innovative public relations
• We hope to grow the foundation by continuing to increase our membership base